God Has Already Worked It Out; We Must Walk It Out!
Be thou diligent to know
the state of thy flocks, [and] look well to thy herds.
May I suggest a few questions you can ask yourself to help you begin or continue to determine what you are focusing on and/or what you may need to focus on? Undoubtedly, these will generate other questions for you to answer.
Top Ten Things To Focus On . . .
- Business Vision & Mission-what is my business vision and mission?
- Life Purpose & Mission-does my business vision and mission line up with my life purpose and mission?
- Direction & Course-where am I now on my way to reaching my business vision/mission?
- Progress-where should I be now?
- Collaborators-who is with me and how are they contributing or not contributing?
- Target Market-who are they, where are they and how do I reach them?
- Challenges-what is causing me to delay progress and why?
- Solutions-what do I need to do to get back in the right direction and on course?
- Metrics & Evaluation-how will I know when I have made progress?
- Balance-am I living a balanced life?
Topics in following months will explore some of these questions.
Visit our website for information on a new initiative-BECOME DEBT FREE!!!
Bonita M.W. Shelby is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Business Manager. A graduate of Howard University, Ms. Shelby is a member of Jericho City of Praise and a Breast Cancer survivor. She helped establish the Howard University Hospital Breast Cancer Support Group. Ms. Shelby is the principal and business life coach of Kingdom Business, Inc. Responses are encouraged and for more information, I invite you to visit our website for a FREE Business Vision assessment at: www.kingdombusiness.biz/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-445-0398.
Copyright© 2006 by Bonita M.W. Shelby, Used by permission, BlackandChristian.com